Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year

Since the beginning of time I have obviously been a very bad blogger, posting only a few times a year. Bad, bad me! In 2011 I am going to try to change that. My friend Lisa started a 30 day challenge for bloggers. 10 bloggers chose a challenge and are video blogging about it everyday. My challenge to myself is to simply blog everyday for 30 days...so here I am! Here is a link to her blog:
http://groundrulesblog.blogspot.com/

One of my ongoing projects is for my client Organics To You We are trying to have a photo and catalog all of the produce that comes in their bins. A few weeks ago P must have been the theme of my produce box because in it, amongst other things were Persimmons, Parsnips and Pomegranate. Here's to produce that starts with P!


3 comments: