Friday, January 7, 2011

Barbie Street Style

Inspired by my friend Lisa who started me on this challenge and by her blog Urban Weeds, I chose to do a little Barbie dress up this morning. Thanks a million to Lisa, and just remember that imitation is the highest form of flattery!

And please excuse my use of OMG and LOL, but I really have a strong feeling that Barbie uses those regularly.


Barbie on NE 84th



I'm inspired by vintage dresses paired with the modern. It's very hard to find things in my size, but every once and awhile I hit a really great estate sale and I'm like "OMG Jackpot!"

scarf: The gap
dress: Thrifted
boots: Mattel
Leggings: Target
Bracelet: Borrowed
Hair: My roommates did it with a Sharpie and some old scissors, LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Very Fashionable Barbie :) Is that Barbie in the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!!!! This is hilarious Katana!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Barbie in a neighborhood. I found her hanging out on a porch while she was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up. And, yes she is still with Ken...after all these years!

    ReplyDelete